How Peeler Cards work (Golf Cards):
- Sell the cards for $40 each. The group earns $20 from each card sold.
- Peeler Golf Cards are four panel cards that fold down to debit card size.
- Our golf courses are carefully selected to provide great consumer value.
- Total savings of over $2,000 in BOGO FREE (Buy One Get One) coupons.
- Nearly every coupon is worth more than the $40 purchase price!
- Cards are currently available only in Nova Scotia. Check back, we hope to expand to NB, NL and PEI next year!
How Peeler Cards work (Regular Cards):
- Sell the cards for $10 each. The group earns $5 from each card sold.
- Peeler Cards are two panel cards that fold down to debit card size.
- Local merchants are carefully selected to provide great consumer value.
- Average total savings of over $250 in BOGO FREE (Buy One Get One) coupons.
- Coupons peel off to help merchants track sales.
- Cards are available in most NS & NB areas, and in St. John’s, NL.
We’ve taken the risk out of fundraising!
If you had thousands of dollars to fork out up front, there’s a good chance you wouldn’t be fundraising. In dealing with schools and fundraising groups for over 15 years, we understand the financial strain on school administrators, teachers, students, campaign organizers, parents and coaches. With this in mind, we take pride in offering a program which has absolutely no risk! Here’s how we do it:
- No money upfront.
- Earn 50% profit.
- Return unsold cards.
- Pay at the end of the campaign.
- Customized incentive programs.
- Free delivery and shipping.